Before connecting your Box, make sure that the space where you place it has sufficient ventilation. Also, avoid placing objects or other equipment on top of the Box, as this will ensure the safety and proper functioning of your device.
Now, follow these steps to connect your equipment 😉️:
1.Connect the Ethernet cable to the "Ethernet" input on the Box (This step is not necessary if your BOX already has the WiFi network previously configured)
2. Plug in the power source.
3.Connect the audio cable to the Box (It can be RCA or 3.5 mm, depending on the audio system in your commercial space)
That's it! 🙌️
Please note that the first time you connect the equipment, it may take up to an hour for the music to start playing. The Box performs an automatic process to download the music from the playlist, which will then allow it to play in offline mode.
💁️Have any questions? Contact a Support agent via WhatsApp
- What is a Brandtrack Box?
- Required Connections to Run the Brandtrack Box
- Review and Edit IP Address
- Supported Internet Connection Types
- Best Practices for Taking Care of Your Brandtrack Box