In the next article we detail what you have to take into account when you are requesting the activation, suspension or cancellation of a player, as well as the totality of the service.
👉️Players Cancellation or the Entire Service
Brandtrack's billing modality is month in advance, therefore when you are requesting the cancellation of a license or the totality of the service, there are some aspects that you will have to take into account:
- Request the cancellation 15 days in advance.
- The month during which the cancellation is requested will be billed in full, with the service remaining active until the last day of the month.
- In case of a cancellation scheduled for next months, the same full month billing logic will apply.
- If you own Brandtrack Boxes, the equipment must be made available to Brandtrack at your company's headquarters within a maximum of 10 calendar days after the cancellation request.
Remember to review your contract where it specifies the infraction applied in case of not returning the equipment within the indicated period or if a misuse of the equipment is detected.
👉️Players Suspension or the whole service
- Request the suspension 15 days in advance.
- The month during which the suspension is requested will be invoiced in its entirety, taking into account that the billing of the service has a month-in-advance modality.
- In the case of a suspension scheduled for next months, the same full month billing logic will apply.
- The customer must request an automatic reactivation date for the player. If the scheduled reactivation date changes, it will be the customer's responsibility to notify 48 hours in advance in order to make the necessary adjustments in our systems.