From the ads section in My Brandtrack, you will be able to self-manage your voiceovers to communicate whatever you wish to your customers or collaborators in your spaces.
👉️ Before proceeding with the configuration of an ad, you must ensure the following:
- The device from which you will be doing the configuration should have the timezone set according to the place where the advertisement will be played.
- Your voiceovers are in .mp3 format.
- Your voiceovers are at -13 LUFS. This is the measure in which our song database is normalized, ensuring that your voiceovers are heard at the same volume as your playlist.
👉️ To have an ad played in your spaces, you will need to go through two steps:
- Specify the ad's configuration on the platform (details such as frequency, validity, etc.).
- Assign the created ad to a group of stores where it needs to be played.
Also, remember to check the connection status of your players to ensure that the ads you configure can update successfully in the spaces where they should be heard.