☝️ This feature is only available on Enterprise and Smart.
All of our playlists are hand-picked and curated by renowned DJs and are played timely by Brandtrack's software to help you achieve your marketing goals. It's our mission to handle all aspects of the music for you so that you and your staff can focus on what you do best. This is the reason why the music content is handled exclusively by our specialists.
With that being said, there can be times in which you or your team will want to provide feedback on the playlists. Here's how to do it:
- Go to My Playlists in the Music section of My Brandtrack
- Click on the Information button
- In the right section of the screen, you'll find the feedback icons. Click on them to indicate if you like or dislike the song.
- Like: will let us know that you like the song so we can keep updating your playlists with related content
- Dislike: will automatically remove the song from your playlist
Feedback in the Brandtrack App
You'll notice that within the Brandtrack App there's another section similar to this. At the moment, this feature is being developed, so note that we won't be able to receive your feedback this way, but know that we're working hard on its development. We'll notify you as soon as we launch it.